My Instagram Feed

Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(I don't really know anyone out there in blogger land who does these things, so I just posted it for interest sake. Feel free to do one yourself, though!)

1. I add things I've done to my to do list so that I can cross them off.

2. I love science (in general), and read heaps of articles.

3. I broke my first bone 3 weeks and 2 days ago by falling into a ditch. I wasn't drunk, I just didn't see it, ok? It was night, and who knows, I was carrying flowers, and they blocked my view or something, that's the best I can come up with. (broke the fib, dislocated the tib at the ankle)

4. I have too many hobbies, and am hoping to earn at least a part time wage from them some time soon. It's A LOT of work to get things going, plus I am still sewing seats for Adam too...

5. I am happier than I have ever been, even though I have no money, and no car, and can't afford anything because of the jobs I get and then lose because of the economy, or because my boss has a mental break down, or because my boss is a weirdo (X3)

6. I can't look at myself objectively. Sometimes I think I look good, then I see a photo of myself, from the day / night I thought I looked good, and...egad!!!!

7. I can't wait to have my own garden, and pets, and maybe some chickens and goats too.

8. I try to put socks on before I put pants on because I hate it when my pants get caught in me pulling up my socks, and even though I un-tuck them, it feels wrong for a while afterward. I think I have hyper-vigilance.

9. I wish I had some (close) friends.

10. I married the first guy I dated, and so glad I did. You don't need to play the field to know what works.

11. I still have ALL my Xmas decorations up (which isn't really that many...), because I broke my leg, I can't get them down. Adam is too busy with work, and taking care of me.

12. I have a lot of grey hair, and that is the main reason I keep dying it. Even though when I started I had none. I don't really have wrinkles though, so I guess it evens out...?

13. I am stopping using expensive face wash (kiehls, etc), because guess what? It doesn't work! I didn't wash my face with more than water for a week (because of being in the hospital) and I had LESS pimples than EVER! I now only use a face scrub, and so far, so good! Plus, pimples are hormone related anyhow.

14. I do NOT believe in any of that retarded detox stuff. It's not scientific, and doesn't make sense in the slightest!

15. I do not support Obama, but at the same time, change is good! We do need change! But all these people wanting change, it needs to start with them, at the bottom, not with a new president. Get ready for a huge let down, all you who believe Obama is some sort of saviour.

16. I'm looking forward to kids, but I am also scared. I am also scared of running out of time too...Eek. I hope I know when the right time is. I don't feel like we're secure enough...I don't know. I'm just scared.

17. I sometimes ask Jesus to tell my loved ones that I miss them, and give them a big hug.

18. I love a good cry. There is nothing like a cry to get out everything you hold inside. Adam doesn't understand how that's possible.

19. I LOVE survivor - Still. Can't wait! One more week!

20. I pretty much am annoyed by all my neighbours. Plate Licker stole my cat Lucky (OH! And slashed the tires on my car!); CSM is creepy smoking man, and is always on his deck, looking around; Matthew never listens to his mom, and is constantly yelling for Craig to come over, who lives 3 houses down, and we're in the middle; Craig rides his new bike and rings the bell at 7 am a lot of mornings; Two Finger Tester (don't ask) who is a complete dag, plays loud techno. And last but not least are the Recycle Nazi's who must drink themselves blind every evening, and get the kids to take out the bottles at 6:15am. They like to break each and every one of them into the recycle bin, and fight over who gets to do it. We've yelled at them once, and it worked for a few weeks.

21. I drive through red turn arrows, since most of the time they are pointless, and if everyone is so concerned about "global warming" then shouldn't we be spending less time idling the car? Come on people, lets start thinking for ourselves, we don't need the man to tell us when it's safe to make a left or right turn (unless there truly is some sort of obstacle). I dare you to do it too.

22. I am trying to learn vintage hair styles, but they are hard work.

23. I got my motor bike license last June, and it was the one of the scariest, but funnest things I have ever done.

24. I hate peas and always will.

25. I love candy and always will.


2 comments:

Heidi February 8, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

nerds. makes me think about how you always ate yours too slowly.

Unknown February 8, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

you have to savour them! I keep telling Adam the same thing. Its no fun to gulp them all down :)